Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Big News!

 Hello!  I'm so excited to share that I am joining The Greeting Farm Design Team!  I cannot even begin to express how giddy I am about this!  The Greeting Farm was one of the very first companies that drew me into stamping.  It has always been a goal of mine to join their team.  It's an absolute honor and I can't wait to get started.  Be sure to check out their blog post HERE to see all the other designers that will be joining the new team in 2021!  So much talent over there, I'm still pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming!  

I won't be starting until January, but I thought I'd share a sweet little card I made using the Warm Wishes Clear Stamp Set.  


To create my card, I used a Snow Background die from my stash and added a snow bank and a couple of die cut trees.  Then I colored up my images and fussy cut them out.  Using foam tape, I popped them onto my card panel and added my layered die-cut sentiment.  Then I stamped the smaller sentiment and tucked it just under the "joy."  


here's a closer look:



Card Details:

Warm Wishes Clear Stamp Set

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I can't wait to share my creations with you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment