Tuesday, December 1, 2020

La-La Land Crafts December 2020 Release: Christmas Elf Marci

 Hello!  I'm back today sharing another fun card from the NEW Release at La-La Land Crafts!  All the new goodies are in the shop now so be sure to check them out!  

For my card, I started with some new patterned paper.  I trimmed that to fit my card base then layered it on top of some dark red card stock.  Then I used the Mountain die to create my background.  I die cut the Ski Lodge and pieced it together in coordinating colors.  Then I adhered that to the right sid eof my card panel.  I added some snow using white glittered card stock and the Lake Die.  I also used the NEW On The Wall Layering Stencil to create a little sidewalk.  After coloring and fussy cutting my Marci image, I popped her up on my scene using some foam tape.  A cute little sentiment finishes it off.  


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Teal: BG10, BG13, BG57
Green:G20, G24
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Dark Red: R35, R37, R56, R59
Tan: E30, E31, E33



No comments:

Post a Comment