Friday, December 4, 2020

CC Designs December Release Day!

 It's Release Day at CC Designs!!! You can find all the new goodies in the shop NOW!  Be sure to stop by and check out all the new stuff!  

For my project today, I decided to create a little Hot-Cocoa Envelope.  First, I started with some patterned paper, folded it in half and trimmed one side just a bit.  Then I stitched on some polka dot fabric across the front and stitched both sides of the pocket together.  I stamped out this cute little penguin, colored him up, and fussy cut him out.  Then I layered him on top of a die cut circle and added that to a blue Deco Square.  I also added a little die cut tree and some enamel dots to my scene.  After attaching it to my pocket, I stamped out my sentiment from the NEW Snow Peeps set and added that just behind the top circle.  To finish it off, I added my cocoa packet and a candy cane spoon!  So fun!  


Card Details:
Penguins Clear Stamp Set
Snow Peeps Clear Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment