Thursday, July 9, 2020

Purple Onion Designs: Hello Sunshine

Hey there!  Hope your week is going well.  Today, I'm sharing a sweet little stamp set from Purple Onion Designs.  This set is a Special Edition Stamp Set that benefits Covid 19 Relief.  For every stamp set sold, $10 will be donated to the United Way Worldwide Covid 19 Community Response & Recovery Fund.  
For my card, I started with the Birch Tree Background Stamp Set.  Then I stenciled in some clouds to create my background.  On a separate piece of paper, I stamped out my little critters and colored them up using my Copics.  Then I fussy cut them out and added them to my panel using foam tape.  I also added a little butterfly stamp from my stash as well as the "Hello Sunshine" sentiment.  Such a great way to say "hello."  


Card Details:


No comments:

Post a Comment