Tuesday, July 21, 2020

La-La Land Crafts July Club Kit

Hi there!  Today, I'm sharing 2 more cards featuring stamps and dies from the New La-La Land Crafts July Club Kit.  You can find all the information about this subscription HERE.  Remember, you have until July 30th to subscribe it you want this exact kit.  

For my first card, I used 2 of the sweet little monkey stamps to create a fun safari scene.  First, I started with some green polka dot patterned paper and trimmed it to fit my card base.  Then I die cut a flag from kraft card stock and slipped that behind a white postage stamp die.  Inside the die, I created a pretty safari scene using the Safari Landscape die and my Copic markers.  I added a setting sun, a black bird silhouette and my sentiment matted on some orange card stock.  Then I popped my monkeys on either side using some foam tape.  


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Monkeys: E30, E31, E33, E35, E37
Sky: YR00, YR04, YR16
Sand: E30, E31
Trees: E37, YG60, YG63, YG67, G29

For my next card, I used some gold polka dot paper for my background. Then I die cut a stitched square and mounted that on top of some kraft card stock.  I used Copic Markers to color my sky as well as my mountains and grassy plains.  Then I layered it all together inside my stitched square.  I popped a setting sun behind my mountain and die cut a couple of birds in white card stock, adhering them to my sky.  Then I pieced my Safari truck together and added that to the right side of my card.  I stamped Marci and one of the little monkeys, masking them off together.  Then I colored them up and fussy cut them out.  I added them to the left of the card with foam tape and added my sentiment to the top.  


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y21, Y26
Green: YG60, YG63, YG67
Black: C5, C7, C9
Orange: YR04, YR16, YR27
Monkey: E30, E31, E33, E35, E37
Sky: YR00, YR04, YR16
Sand: E30, E31
Trees: E37, YG60, YG63, YG67, G29

No comments:

Post a Comment