Monday, July 20, 2020

La-La Land Crafts Critter Fun

Hello!  It's still July and I'm still working on my Christmas cards.  (trying to get a head start).  So, for this week's theme at La-La Land Crafts, I decided to create a sweet little Christmas card featuring these two mice.  



For my card, I started with some patterned paper from the Blue Christmas Paper Pack.  Then I added some hills of snow and some die cut tress.  I pieced this sweet little gingerbread house together and placed that in the center of the card. Then I stamped out my little mice, colored them up, and fussy cut them out.  I used some foam tape to pop them onto the card and then stamped out my sentiment and a couple of song notes.  I just love how this turned out.  So sweet!  

Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Mice: E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, R20
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Green: YG60, YG63, YG67



No comments:

Post a Comment