Thursday, July 16, 2020

La-La Land Crafts July 2020 Club Kit Reveal

Hello!  It's the moment you've all be waiting for!  It's time for the La-La Land Crafts July 2020 Club Kit Reveal!  Remember, if you want to subscribe to this kit, you can find all the information HERE.  You will want to subscribe by July 30th if you want this exact kit.  

This month's theme is SAFARI and the La-La Land team has created some really fun stamps and dies for this kit.  For my first card, I used some patterned paper for my background panel.  Then I die cut a white oval and inked it up with some distress inks.  Then I used the Safari Skyline die from the kit and colored it up with my Copics.  I adhered it on top of my oval and then finished off the bottom with some die cut grass.  I also added a bird silhouette to my sky.  Then I die cut the pieces for my Safari Truck and layered them together.  I added it to the left side of my oval and popped my colored image of Safari Marci to the right using foam tape.  As a final touch, I added my sentiment to the bottom of the card.  So much fun!  



Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9
Tan: E30, E31, E33, E35
Leopard: E30, E33, C10
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Trees: YG60, YG63, YG67, G29
Plains: G20, G24


For my next card, I used the Ape Over You Rubber Stamp Set.  I stamped out all 3 apes and colored them up with my Copics.  Then I fussy cut them out and set them aside.  I trimmed a piece of white card stock to fit the top of my card base and used distress inks to stencil in some clouds.  Then I added a colored Safari Skyline and layered some tan die cut grass across the bottom.  Then I assembled my Safari Truck and added that to the top right of my panel.  I used foam tape to added my apes to the bottom of my card.  Then I finished it all off with some bird silhouettes and my sentiment.  


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Apes: E50, E53, E30, E31, E33, E35, E37
Trees: YG60, YG63, YG67, G29
Plains: G20, G24

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment