Tuesday, July 14, 2020

La-La Land Crafts June 2020 Club Kit

Hello, hello!  Hope you are well!  Today, I'm posting a couple more cards using the NEW June 2020 Club Kit from La-La Land Crafts.  You can find all the details about the Club Subscriptions HERE.  

For my first card, I used the little pigs and created a slimline card.  I trimmed a piece of white card stock and used some distress inks to create the water and sand.  Then I added some glitter paste in the middle to simulate the tide.  Then I added some sandy dots using Copics.  Using foam tape, I added all my pigs and die cut embellishments.  Such an easy-peasy card that turned out so cute!  


Copic Colors:
Pigs: R000, R11, R20, E97
Blue: B24, B26
Orange: YR04, YR16, YR28
Teal: BG10, BG11
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Yellow: Y23, Y26
Green: YG21, YG25

For my second card, I used Marci.  I colored her up in a little red bikini and fussy cut her out.  Then I added her to a sandy scene created using the Double Stitched Hills Border Die.  For the sun, I used the Summer is Here Layering Stencil.  I stamped my sentiment out on the smallest die from the Nested Frames Set and added the sand pail.  


Card Details:
Double Stitched Hills Border Die: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Double-Stitched-Hills-Border-Die_p_704.html
Summer is Here Layering Stencil: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Summer-is-Here-Layering-Stencil-_p_1090.html
Nested Frames Large Die: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Nested-Frames-Large-Die_p_786.html

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Y21, Y26, E87
White: C0, C1
Sand: E31, E35
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59

No comments:

Post a Comment