Saturday, July 18, 2020

Paperie Ink Llama Say

Hello, hello!  I hope you are having a great weekend.  Today, I'm excited to share a couple of cards I created using the adorable Llama Say stamp set from Paperie Ink.  As soon as this company made it's debut, I fell in love.  They have the cutest stamps!  And I knew I wanted to create some sweet little cards with them.  

For both cards, I used some distress inks in my stash to create my sunset background.  Then I die cut the landscape using the Southwest Border Die from Craftin' Desert Divas.  I colored up my little llamas and Cactus images using Copic Markers and fussy cut them out.  Then I popped them onto my scenes using foam tape.  I just love how these came out.  So much fun!





Card Details:
Craftin Desert Divas Southwest Border Die
MFT Diagonal Stitched Rectangle Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment