Monday, June 3, 2019

La-La Land Crafts: Masculine Card

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a fun Masculine Card for this week's theme at La-La Land Crafts!  This adorable stamp is called Jaunty Luka!  Isn't he adorable!  To create my card, I layered up some masculine patterned papers, colored my image to match, and cut it out on my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I die cut and pieced together my coffee cup and tucked that in behind Luka.  I stamped my sentiment on a strip of white card stock and added that across the cup.  Then I layered on two little coffee beans!  I just love how this turned out!  


here's a look at the inside:


Card Details:
Double Stitched Ovals Die: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Double-Stitched-Ovals-Die-_p_1057.html

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Orange: YR12, YR16, YR27, E08
Blue: B29, C10
Grey: C5, C7, C9
Brown: E44, E47


No comments:

Post a Comment