Monday, May 27, 2019

La-La Land Crafts Shaker Card

Hello!  Hope you're having a great day!  Today, I'm sharing a fun little shaker card featuring In Style Marci from La La Land Crafts!  For my card, I layered up some patterned papers in the background and created a circle shaker element filled with sequins and die cut scissors and pin cushions.  Then I adhered that on top of my panel and added a die cut bow to the top.  I stamped my sentiment out on top of the scroll banner and adhered that to the bottom.  Then I colored up Marci, cut her out using my Scan N Cut 2, and popped her on top using some foam tape. 
 
 
 
Card Details:
 
Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Red: R20, R22, R24
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG32
Brown: E29
Pink: RV10, RV11, RV21
 

No comments:

Post a Comment