Thursday, June 6, 2019

CC Designs Release Day!

It's Release Day at CC Designs!  So many fun stamps and dies being released today!  Be sure to head over to the shop and check them all out!  For my card today, I'm featuring Bree and the New Fashionista Dies!  To create my card, I cut a piece of patterned paper to fit my A2 size card.  Then I trimmed a piece of black card stock so that the sides were slightly shorter.  I die cut four circles and layered that on top of my patterned paper.  Then I used the NEW Fashionista die set to create the fun fashion accessories and placed each one in the center of my circles.  I stamped out my image, colored her up using Copics, and cut her out with my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I popped her on top with some foam tape.  For my sentiment, I used the NEW Paris Dies set.  


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Card Details:
Bree Rubber Stamp
Fashionista Die Set
Paris Die Set


No comments:

Post a Comment