Monday, June 24, 2019

La-La Land Crafts - Flowers!

Hello, hello!  Hope you are having a great Monday!  Today, I'm sharing a sweet little card from La-La Land stamps featuring FLOWERS!  Such a perfect theme for summer!  For my card, I chose the NEW Love to Garden Clear Stamp Set!  To create my background, I used orange ink and stamped the sunflowers on top of yellow gingham paper.  Then I trimmed it into a rectangle and mounted it on a piece of white card stock cut with the largest scalloped rectangles die.  Then I started working on my oval panel.  I die cut a light blue piece of card stock into an oval and added a grassy border across the bottom.  Then I added the fence die cut out of white and a few of the little vines.  I colored up my images with Copic markers and cut those out with my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I popped them on top of my scene using some foam tape.  I added a bunch of die cut flowers around them and stamped my sentiment on the banner die.  Finally I adhered it all together and added some enamel dots the center of the flowers.  



here's a look at the inside of the card:


Card Details:
Oopsie Daisy Background Stamp Set: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Oopsie-Daisy_p_844.html

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Black: C5, C7, C10
Blue: B24, B29, C9
Yellow: Y21, Y26, E87
Brown: E43, E47, E49
Orange: YR15, YR28, E09
Green: YG21, YG25, YG67
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG13

No comments:

Post a Comment