Friday, June 14, 2019

CC Designs Eloise

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a fun card using some of the new stamps and dies from CC Designs!  The best part is...they're currently 50% off!  You can see them all here!   For my card, I used the new Paris Background Rubber Stamp to create my background panel.  I stamped it on black card stock and white heat embossed it.  Then I added some coordinating patterned papers, and popped my image on top with foam tape.  I stamped my sentiment using the new Fabulous Sentiments Clear Stamp Set and tucked that in behind her.  Then I added some die cut flowers and a couple of page flags.  


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great day!
Card Details:
Eloise Rubber Stamp
Paris Background Rubber Stamp Set
Fabulous Sentiments Clear Stamp Set
Foliage Dies


No comments:

Post a Comment