Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Club La-La Land Crafts June 2019 Club Kit


Hello!  Today, I'm back sharing two more fun cards using the NEW Club La-La Land Kit!  Remember, you must subscribe before June 19th if you want this exact kit.  You can find all the info HERE!  

For my first card, I kept things pretty simple so that the stamps and dies would really take center stage.  First I trimmed a piece of white card stock into a rectangle and mounted it on top of the largest scalloped rectangle die cut with red card stock.  Then I trimmed a strip of wood grain patterned paper and adhered that to the bottom of my panel to mimic a table top.  I colored up my chihuahuas and cut them out with my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I die cut my queso, guacamole, and taco.  I used distress inks to give them some interest, layered them together and arranged the elements on my card.  Then I added my FIESTA word die and layered it on top of die cut fun foam.  To finish the card, I added lots of little triangles from the center of the lime die and added some white accents with my gel pen.  


Here's a look at the inside: 


Card Details:
Chihuahua Stamps
Taco Die
Guacamole Die
Fiesta Word Die

Copic Colors:
Chihuahuas: E30, E31, E34, E35, R20

My next card features Fiesta Marci.  For this card I started with a simple striped patterned paper and trimmed it into a square to fit my card base.  Then I layered some navy blue card stock behind it.  I used my circle die to cut some patterned paper and layered that on top of a green scalloped circle.  Then I adhered that to the left side of my panel and trimmed of the excess with my scissors.  I colored up Marci and cut her out with my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I adhered her to the center of the circle.  I die cut my fiesta word from navy blue card stock, layered it on top of some fun foam and adhered that across the bottom of my card.  Then I stamped out my sentiment, trimmed it into a rectangle, layered it on top of some mint card stock and popped it underneath the fiesta word.  To finish my card off, I added a page flag to the top right corner of the card, popped my taco die on top, and added a few enamel dots. 


here's a look at the inside: 



Card Details:
Fiesta Marci
Chihuahua Stamp Set
Taco Die
Guacamole Die
Fiesta Word Die



Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Red: R20, R24, R27
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG23, BG57
Green: G40, G43

No comments:

Post a Comment