Monday, June 10, 2019

La-La Land Crafts This Little Piggy!


Hello!  It's time for the June La-La Land Release!  So many awesome stamps, dies, and stencils released this month!  Today, I'm featuring This Little Piggy!  This seat includes 4 adorable pigs and several coordinating sentiments!  For my card, I decided to create a little gardening scene.  First I die cut a scalloped rectangle from white card stock.  Then I used the new Simple Joys background stamp to stamp my background in blue.  I trimmed it to fit inside the rectangle and adhered the two together.  Then I die cut two lattices in white and layered those on top.  I added some "dirt" to the bottom of my scene with the stitched hills die and added some grass and vines.  Then I colored up my piggy, die cut him out using my Scan N Cut 2 and popped him on top with some foam tape.  A few flowers and my sentiment finish it all off.  



here's a look at the inside:



Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Pig: R000, R11, R20, E99
Black: W7, W3
Blue: B24, B29, C9
Yellow: Y21, Y26, E87
Brown: E30, E33, E35
Orange: YR15, YR28


No comments:

Post a Comment