Wednesday, June 26, 2019

CC Designs Leave a Little Sparkle...

Hello!  Today, I'm popping on to share a fun and cheerful card using the NEW girl stamps from CC Designs.  For my card, today I'm featuring Isabella, Bree, and Coco.  These stamps are 50% off in the Shop, but they are going fast to stop over there and pick them up before they are gone!  

To create my card, I layered some bright patterned papers in the background.  Then I stamped out my images, colored them up with Copics, and cut them out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I trimmed a large rectangle to fit just inside the orange scalloped card stock and popped my images on top using foam tape.  Then I added my sentiment to the bottom and cute little tag to the top right corner.  Such a fun card!  



here's a look at the inside: 


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!  

Card Details:

No comments:

Post a Comment