Monday, July 1, 2019

La-La Land Crafts- On the Farm!

Hello!  This week's theme at La-La Land Crafts is On The Farm!  So I created a fun little farm scene for my card.  To create my card, I started with some cloud patterned paper and trimmed it into a square for my background.  Then I layered on some green die cut hills and added a little barn die cut from the house die.  Then I used the tree from the Halloween House Add-On and layered a circle behind it.  I colored up a couple of cute chickens and a little pig, cut them with my Scan N Cut 2 and popped them at the bottom of the card along with a white fence, some flowers, and vines.  I just love how this turned out. So fun!  


Inside view: 


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Chicks: Y21, Y26, Y35
Red: R27, R56, R59
White: E50, E53
Orange: YR15, YR28
Pig: R000, R11, R20, E99


No comments:

Post a Comment