Monday, July 22, 2019

La-La Land Crafts Create A Tag!

Hello!  Hope you are having a fabulous Monday!  This week's theme at La-La Land Crafts is Create A Tag!  So I did just that.  I used the NEW This Little Piggy Stamp Set to create a sweet little tag.  
To start, I cut my tag from some heavy weight white card stock and stamped a gingham pattern in yellow.  Then I layered on some patterned paper strips, a die cut lattice, and a green die cut vine.  Then I added my little pig with some foam tape, stamped my sentiment, and embellished the top of the tag with a circle die.  Then I added some little red hearts and some red ribbon to finish it off.  


Card Details:
Simple Joys Background Stamp Set: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Simple-Joys_p_1083.html

Copic Colors: 
Pigs: R000, R11, R20, E99
Green: YG21, YG25, YG67
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Orange: YR15, YR18

No comments:

Post a Comment