Monday, July 15, 2019

La-La Land Crafts Interactive Card

Hello!  This week, I'm excited to share a fun interactive card using an action wobble!  To create my card, I started with some light blue card stock and cut it into a square.  Then layered on some green striped patterned paper, some die cut grass, and a few clouds and sun.  Then I stamped out my little piggies, cut them out with my Scan N Cut 2 and adhered them on to my card.  The top cheerleading piggy is mounted onto an action wobble so when you touch her, she wobbles back and forth.  Then I just mounted the whole panel onto some yellow star patterned paper, added a red banner across the top and finished it off with my sentiment and some glitter stars.  






Here's a look at the inside: 


Card Details:

Copic Colors: 
Pigs: R000, R11, R20, E99
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Blue: B24, B29, C7
Yellow: Y21, Y26





No comments:

Post a Comment