Saturday, July 20, 2019

Love From Lizi Summer Fruits Kit

Hello!  I'm so excited to share the cards I made with the July Love From Lizi Card Kit!  Unfortunately, this kit is sold out.  However, two of the add-on stamp sets are still available and I have linked them below.  So check those out if you're interested.  


For my first card, I used this cute little girl stamp with her back turned and paired her with a Greeting Farm Stamp Set in my stash.  I used some cream card stock to create my sand background and added some texture with some distress inks and Copic Markers.  Then I added a die cut umbrella and blue card stock for water.  I mounted the whole thing on patterned paper using fun foam and finished it off with my stamped sentiment and some sequins from the kit.  


Card Details:

For my next card, I used several of the patterned papers and paired them with some more neutral patterned from my stash.  I layered them up all together and added my little girl with foam tape.  I also used some gold glitter washi from the kit as well as the purple enamel dots.  



For this card, I created a fun beach scene using a few layers of card stock and distress inks.  This card features this cute little girl from the Summer Loving Add- On Stamp as well as several die cuts I've listed below.  I just love how this turned out!  


Card Details:

My next card is clean and simple.  I started with a piece of white cardstock, added some strips of patterned papers, some glitter washi, and stamped my sentiment to the top right corner.  Then I colored up my image, cut it out with my Scan N Cut 2 and popped it on top of the papers with foam tape.  To finish it off, I added a few enamel dots from the kit and there you go!  


Card Details:

This card was created almost entirely with Copic Markers.  I used markers to create my beach scene, colored up my images and popped them on top using some foam tape.  Then I added some die cut clouds to sky and stamped out my sentiment.   


Card Details:

This last card was a ton of fun to create!  First I sponged a cloud background using a cloud stencil from MFT and some distress inks.  Then I used a few dies from my stash to create a fun beach scene complete with tiki bar.  I stamped out my image, colored her up with Copic markers, and cut her out with the dies that came in the kit.  Then I popped her on top of my card using foam tape and added a few cloud stickers from Jolee's Boutique.  


Card Details:

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment