Friday, August 14, 2020

Picket Fence Studios August 2020 Release!!!

Hello, hello!  It's release day at Picket Fence Studios!!!!  So many awesome stamps, dies, sequins, etc. released this month!!! Be sure to stop by the shop and check out all the new goodies!!!  Today, I've created four cards for you guys featuring some of these new products.  So, let's get started!  

My first card features the NEW Mandala Stamp.  How beautiful is this!!! To create my card, I started with a piece of white card stock and trimmed it to fit my card base.  Then I die cut a rectangle from some orange striped paper and adhered that towards the top of the panel.  I stamped out my Mandala and colored it in with Copic Markers.  Then I fussy cut it out and glued it to the center of my striped rectangle.  I stamped my sentiment just underneath from the NEW A World of Octobers Stamp Set. How great is that sentiment!  A total MUST HAVE!  Then I added BFF Girl Ava.  I stamped her out, colored her up, and cut her out with the coordinating die.  Then I popped her on top of my card using foam tape.   To finish the whole thing off, I scattered some of the NEW Bourbon Maple Splash Sequins around my card and adhered them down.  I even layered some of the smaller ones on top and I just love how it looks!  


Card Details:


My next card features the New and completely awesome A Spooky Day Stamp Set.  To create my card, I started with a piece of white card stock and trimmed it to fit by card base.  Then I stamped out my house, trick or treaters, and clouds.  I used Copic Markers to color in my scene.  Then, I added some distress inks to the edges of the card using The Life Changing Blending Brushes.  To finish the card off, I heat embossed my sentiment in white.  Such a fun and spooky card!  


Card Details:

My final card features the NEW So Franken Cute Stamp Set.  I just love the look on his face.  I couldn't help but to create something bright and cheery in order to give him a whimsical look.  To begin, I started with some patterned paper in my stash.  I layered that up to create an award banner look and adhered that to the center of my card panel.  Then, I stamped out my Frankenstein image and colored him up with Copic Markers.  I fussy cut him out and popped him in the center with some foam tape.  Then I stamped out my sentiment and added it just under his chin.  A few glitter bats finish off this silly, but oh-so-cute card.  


Card Details:

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great day!!!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment