Tuesday, August 4, 2020

CC Designs August 2020 Release Preview Day #1

Hello!  It's time for the NEW CC Designs August Release!  Today, I'm a giving you a sneak peek at one of the new stamps sets.  She's called Ari and she's absolutely adorable!  
To create my card, I started with a piece of white card stock and trimmed it to fit the front of my card.  Then I used some Doodlebug paper in my stash and trimmed it into a large rectangle.  I added that to background and die cut a purple scallop to adhere just below it.  My seaweed is actually a retired CC Designs Icicle die turned upside down.  Then I colored up my images, fussy cut them out and popped them up on my card using some foam tape.  To finish it off, I stamped out my sentiment and added a few iridescent bubbles.  


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!!!

Card Details:


No comments:

Post a Comment