Monday, August 3, 2020

La-La Land Crafts Christmas

Hello there!  Less than 6 months away from Christmas.  Have you started making holiday cards yet?  This week's theme at La-La Land Crafts is Christmas so I decided to make a cute little santa card.  First I started with some black snowflake patterned paper and mounted that on top of a black die cut scalloped rectangle.  Then I trimmed a piece of kraft card stock into a rectangle and stamped out a brick pattern on it.  I also die cut my chimney top from the same kraft card stock and used my Copic markers to add some definition and detail.  Then I colored up my santa, fussy cut him out, and popped him on top of my card using foam tape.  I also added a die cut branch to the top as well as a red glittered bow.  To finish it all off, I stamped my sentiment in black across the bottom.  


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
White: W0, W1, W3
Red: R24, R56, R59
Black: C5, C7, C9
Green: YG21, YG23, YG67


No comments:

Post a Comment