Monday, August 10, 2020

La-La Land Crafts Masculine


Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a Masculine Card to fit the theme this week at La-La Land Crafts.  For my card, I decided to go with a rock'n roll theme.  First, I started with some musical note patterned paper and added a strip of Kraft card stock to the bottom.  Then I die cut a large star out of teal paper and added that to the background.  I also included a red curtain, complete with yellow stars as well as a music note border across the bottom.  Then I colored up my image, fussy cut him out, and popped him on top using some foam tape.  My sentiment and some enamel dots finish it off.  


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E47
Green:YG21, YG23
Red: R24, R56
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Brown: E35, E57
Blue: B21, B24

No comments:

Post a Comment