Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Lovely Summer Card with Larisa

Hello!  Today I have a lovely summer card to share with you.  As school is starting back and summer is winding down, I thought it would be fitting to create a card using this Beautiful Girl Kendyll Stamp and Lovely Word Die


 To create my card, I started with some patterned papers in my stash.  The background paper is a white ship-lap pattern.  I trimmed that to fit the front of my card base.  Then I die cut a stitched square from blue striped paper and mounted that on a piece of grey card stock.  I adhered that towards the top of my card.  Then I trimmed a piece of red polka dot paper and layered that underneath.  Using the Lovely Die, I die cut the word from navy blue card stock and layered that on top of a white background layer, cut with the same die set.  By the way, I absolutely LOVE this die.  I will probably be using it on all sort of cards in the future.  Just a head up. LOL.  For my image, I stamped the girl out in tan ink on Copic-friendly paper.  Then I used Copic Markers to color her in.  For her eyes and eyebrows, I used a Copic Multi-liner.  After, I was finished coloring, I used the coordinating die to cut her out and popped her on my card using foam tape.  I layered the Lovely Word Die on top with foam tape as well.  And there you have it.  One Lovely Summer Card.  



Beautiful Girl - Kendyll



Kendyll Girl Coordinating Die


Lovely Word Die



Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Red: R35, R37, R56, R59
White: W0, W1, W3
White Flower: E50, E53, E33
Green: YG21, YG23, YG25
Brown Drink: E35, E57

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment