Tuesday, August 18, 2020

CC Designs Queen of Hearts

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a very fun card using the NEW Queen of Hearts Clear Stamp set from CC Designs.  You can find all the NEW Goodies in the shop HERE.  

For my card, I started with a piece of white card stock and trimmed it to fit the top of my card.  Then I used the NEW Wonderland Paper Pad and trimmed a sheet of this whimsical paper into a skinny rectangle.  I adhered that to the right side of paper.  I used the New Snapshot Metal Die to cut a black frame and stamped my sentiment in the middle.  I also added some of the hearts from the die as well.  Then, I stamped out my image, colored her up and fussy cut her out.  Using some foam tape, I added her to the far right side of the card.  A few heart shaped enamel dots finish this card off.  


Card Details:

No comments:

Post a Comment