Wednesday, August 5, 2020

CC Designs August 2020 Release Preview Day #2

Hello!  I'm back today with another sneak peek of the August 2020 CC Designs Release!  Today, I'm featuring a new set called Wonderland.  So adorable!  For my card, I used the Quad Collage Die and cut it out of some white card stock.  Then I inked up each panel with a cloud stencil and added some grass.  I stamped out my images, colored them with Copics, and fussy cut them out.  Then I popped them onto my card using foam tape.  The banner sentiment across the middle is from Doodlebug and I also added some die cut mushrooms and some enamel dots.  To finish the whole thing off, I popped it onto some blue patterned paper and will be released as well.  


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!!!

Card Details:


No comments:

Post a Comment