Friday, June 19, 2020

Purple Onion Designs Lazy River

Hello!  Well, we are full swing into summer!  Today, I have a fun little Lazy River card for you featuring some of the new stamps from Purple Onion Designs.  Almost all of these images are from the New Sunshine Lake Collection, but a few of them are "oldies, but goodies."  I just love that you can mix and match all of the Stacey Yacula stamps to create the perfect scene!  For my card, I used the Lazy River Background Stamp and colored it up with Copics.  Then I stamped a few clouds from the Fairgrounds Background Stamp and added my sentiment.  Next, I stamped out my images, colored them with Copics, and fussy cut them out.  I used foam tape to adhere them to my scene.  Most of the images are from the Sunshine Lake Collection, but the umbrella, beach ball, sand pail, and shovel are all from the Happy Trails Collection.

I just love how this turned out.  Such a great way to wish someone a happy summer!


Card Details

No comments:

Post a Comment