Monday, June 29, 2020

La-La Land Crafts Birthday!

Hello there!  Today, I have a fun little birthday card to share with you!  I'm always in need of birthday cards and the theme this week at La-La Land Crafts is just that...birthday!  For my card, I started with a strip of cloud patterned paper and adhered that to the right side of my card panel.  Then I die cut a scalloped border from the red polka dot paper and added that to the side.  I stamped out my little pup, colored him up with Copics, and fussy cut him out.  Then I added him to the bottom of my card along with a die cut fence panel and a little patch of grass.  I die cut the sun from some yellow card stock and added that to the top left of the card.  I die cut a couple of clouds and stamped my sentiment inside the largest one.  Then I added them to my card using foam tape.  This card came together pretty quickly and would be a good design for mass-producing birthday cards!  



Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Dog: C5, C7, C9, C1, C3
Ears: R00, R11, R20
Red: R22, R24, R29


No comments:

Post a Comment