Monday, June 8, 2020

La-La Land Crafts June 2020 Release: Laundry Cats



Hello!  It's time for the La-La Land Crafts June 2020 Release!  All the new products are in the store.  So stop by and check out all the new goodies.  Today, I'm featuring Laundry Cats.  This is a super fun rubber stamp set that features 3 adorable cats and coordinating sentiments.  

For my card, I decided to create a little laundry room scene.  I started with some patterned paper and added a piece of tan cardstock across the bottom to simulate the floor.  Then I added a white baseboard and trimmed to fit my card base.  I used the new laundry dies to die cut and paper piece a washing machine and two laundry baskets.  Then I colored up my cats, fussy cut them out and added them to my scene using foam tape.  To finish the card, I stamped out my sentiment and added a die cut clothespin to the edge.  So fun!  


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Pink: R20, R22
Grey: C0, C1, C3
Green: YG21, YG25, YG67


No comments:

Post a Comment