Monday, June 1, 2020

La-La Land Crafts: Anything Goes

Hello!  This week's them at La-La Land Crafts is Anything Goes.  So, for my card, I used these adorable ducks and created a little spring scene with them.  First, I started with a scalloped rectangle and die cut that out of white card stock.  Then I layered on another piece of white card stock, trimmed to fit inside.  I stenciled some clouds and adhered some green die cut grass to the bottom.  Then I colored up my ducks and popped them on top using some foam tape.  I also included a couple of die cut clouds and a little sun.  I just love how this turned out.  A great way to brighten someone's day!



Card Details:


Copic Colors:
Ducks: W0, W1, W3, R11
Orange: YR04, YR16, YR27
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Green: YG21, YG25, YG67


No comments:

Post a Comment