Monday, June 15, 2020

La-La Land Crafts: Use New Release

Hello!  Today, I have a SWEET card to share with you guys (pun intended).  To create it, I started with 3 of the new hamster stamps from La-La Land Crafts and colored them up with my Copics.  Then I fussy cut them out and set them to the side while I worked on the rest of my card.  I used the largest Scalloped Rectangle die to cut a brown piece of card stock and then I layered on some blue polka dot patterned paper, trimmed to fit inside the scalloped rectangle.  After adhering the two pieces together, I die cut the Hello Sentiment from tan and white card stock and layered them together.  I adhered that to the bottom of my card panel and popped the die cut mixer on top.  Then I added my hamsters using foam tape and finished it off with the "cupcake" sentiment from the stamp set.  Such a fun little card!


Card Details:

Copics:
Hamsters: E30, E31, E33, E35, R20
White: C1, C3
Yellow: Y23, Y26
Blue: B21, B24, B26
Brown: E57, E49

No comments:

Post a Comment