Wednesday, June 3, 2020

CC Designs June 2020 Release Preview Day!

Hello!  Guess what day it is!  CC Designs June 2020 Release Preview Day!  Today, I'm featuring To The Market Swissie.  Isn't she adorable!!!  

For my card, I started with a piece of white card stock and stenciled in some clouds.  Then I used some die in my stash to create two paper pieced buildings for the background.  I added a thick grey strip of card stock to the bottom of the panel and added a white banner across the center of it.  Then I colored up my image with Copics and cut her out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I popped her on top with foam tape, just beside my sentiment.  I also die cut "hello" from navy blue card stock and added that to the top left side of my card.  



All the new stamps will be available in the Shop tomorrow!  Be sure to hop over there and check them out!  

Card Details:

No comments:

Post a Comment