Thursday, February 4, 2021

The Greeting Farm Spring Bubbles

 Hello!  Who is ready for spring?  Just me?  Today, I'm sharing a fun little spring card featuring Bubbles Anya from The Greeting Farm.  Isn't she just the cutest?  

 

For my card, I started with a strip of white card stock.  I stenciled in some clouds with distress ink and added a die cut green hill to the bottom.  Then I layered it on top of my card panel which was die cut with a rectangle die in my stash and then layered on top of a yellow scalloped rectangle.  I stamped out my Anya image, colored her up with Copics, and fussy cut her out.  Then I popped her on top of my scene using some foam tape.  I also die cut some white clouds from card stock and tucked those in behind her allow them to hang off the edge of my card.  For the bubbles, I used some faux iridescent pearls in my stash and adhered them to the card using liquid glue.  A sweet little sentiment across the bottom, finishes it off.  

 

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!  

Copic Colors Used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: C5, C7, C10
White: C3
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59

No comments:

Post a Comment