Tuesday, February 9, 2021

The Greeting Farm February 2021 Release Preview Day #1


 Hello, hello!  Today, is the first preview for the new February Release from The Greeting Farm!!!! Today, I'm featuring the NEW Cool Couple Stamp Set.  I've used the Anya stamp in the set to create this fun and festive card, perfect for any occasion. 

To begin, I stamped out my image, colored it up with Copics, and fussy cut it out.  Then I layered it on top of several pieces of patterned paper using foam tape.  I tucked in some die cut stars here and there to give it some sparkle.  Then I added my sentiment just under my image.  




Here's a closer look:


I just love how this turned out!  So bright and cheerful.  And that hair-- so much fun to color!!!  


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!  Also be sure to stop back by tomorrow for Preview Day #2!  

Copic Details:
Skin: E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, R21
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Red: R24, R56, R59
Blue: B21, B24, B29
Brown: E57


No comments:

Post a Comment