Wednesday, February 10, 2021

The Greeting Farm February 2021 Release Preview Day #2

 



Hello!  Another day of fun previews from The Greeting Farm.  All new stamps will be available next week on the 15th.  Today, I'm featuring a new set called Let's Go!  This set is absolutely adorable and includes several bunny images, a hot air balloon, and sentiments to match!  


For my card, I decided to create a magical night-time scene.  I used some patterned paper in my stash for the background and added a die cut grass and fence to the bottom of the panel.  Then I colored up my images, fussy cut them out, and popped them onto my scene using foam tape.  Then I stamped out my sentiment, cut it out with a circle die, and tucked it in behind my balloon.  Some Stickles Glitter Glue to highlight the clouds finishes the card off.  So much fun!  


Here's a closer look:


Thank you so much for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with yet another sneak peek!  

Copic Colors:
Bunnies: E50, E53, R11
Orange: YR04, YR16, E08
Blue: B21, B24, B26
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG13
Red: R24



1 comment: