Sunday, February 14, 2021

Not 2 Shabby Shop Valentine Treat Bag

 Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a fun little Valentine Treat Bag using the Holiday Latte Digital Stamp from the Not2ShabbyShop.  I just love that this stamp can be used year round for all sorts of occasions.  To begin, I started with a food-safe treat bag.  Then I printed out my image, colored it up, and fussy cut it out.  I layered it on top of some patterned paper, some printed die cuts, and some eyelash trim.  Using some foam tape, I added it to the right corner of my bag.  Then I layered on a "love" 3D sticker and finished it off with some enamel hearts.  I also added some stickles glitter to the whipped cream and some ribbon to tie the bag shut.  



Wishing you all a very Happy Valentine's Day!  Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment