Thursday, February 11, 2021

The Greeting Farm February 2021 New Release Preview Day #3

 


Hello and Happy Friday!  Today, I'm back for one last day of previews before the release on Monday!  This is part of the NEW Minkie Friends Clear Stamp set from The Greeting Farm!  It features a ton of cute little images and coordinating sentiments.  


For my card, I paired it with the Birthday Party 3 Digital Printable set.  This card came together so quickly!  I just colored it up with my copics, trimmed it to fit my card base, and layered it on top of some blue card stock.  Then I added my Minkie images with foam tape and scattered a few glitter stars.  Super quick and easy!


Here's a closer look


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a great day!  Be sure to stop back on Monday for The Release!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment