Sunday, February 14, 2021

Picket Fence Studios February 2021 Release!

 Hello!  Happy Valentine's Day!  Today is also Release Day at Picket Fence Studios!!!  Another fabulous release full of  amazing stamps and dies!  Be sure to check it all out HERE in the shop!  

For my first inspiration card, I used the NEW Seriously Word Die and Life Sucks Without You Stamp Set.  These two work so well together!  I paired them with the Wherever You Go Stamp set and colored it up in different shades of blue.  Then I layered on my die cut sentiments and mounted the whole thing on some black card stock.  Such a quick and easy card that really packs a punch!  


For my next card, I used the NEW Nothing Short of Amazing Stamp Set.  Let me tell you, that is the perfect name for this set.  This image is gorgeous and I had so much fun coloring it up!  I used the no-line coloring technique with my Copics and added my die cut sentiment to the bottom of the image.  A couple of white buttons in the corner and some black card stock layered behind finish this card off.  



My last card features the new Hey You Word Die.  I LOVE this die!!!!  It's a total MUST for your stash.  To create may card, I used the Slim Line Die Cutting System.  I die cut some patterned, layered it up, and added my images.  Then I popped my die cut sentiments on top and added some scattered sequins.  

 Products Used:






No comments:

Post a Comment