Monday, August 1, 2016

All Dressed Up August Facebook Challenge - Ribbon/Lace

Hello!  It's that time again!  Time for another Facebook Challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps!  This month's challenge is to use RIBBON or LACE on your project.  Be sure to hop over to the Facebook page to play along!  We'd love to see your creations! 

For my inspiration card, I used the adorable LOVE MY IPAD. You can find her HERE in the Etsy shop.  I have been dying to use this adorable image since I first fell in love with All Dressed Up images.  I think she's just the cutest thing ever!  That bow...love!  Those glasses...too cute!!  Oh and did you see her Converse?  Adorbs! 
 
I started by choosing some adorable "school-themed" paper.  I loved the little glasses and thought it matched the image perfectly.  Then I colored my image with Copics to match.  Next, I chose some adorable pleated ribbon since it's a RIBBON Challenge and chose a funny sentiment stamp.  Then, I added some fun embellishments and some enamel dots to finish it off. 
 
Here's a side view:
 
 
A close up:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you play along with us! 
 
Card Details:
Papertrey Ink Small Sketched Stars Die
Paper Smooches- Tiny Hearts Die
CC Designs School Supplies Die
Enamel Dots- The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Stampin Up Ink - Early Espresso
Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants Off to School
Stitched Circle Die - Gina Marie Stamps
The Greeting Farm - Sentiment Stamp from Nerdy Any Set
Stitched Scallop Frame (cut to make border) Gina Marie Stamps
Ribbon - Walmart
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E11, E04, E21, R20 (hair) E41, E43, E47, E49 (image) C1, C3, C5, W1, W2, W5, BG11, BG23, BG49, BG57, Y19, Y26, Y28, R14, R17, R29, R59, YR15, YR27, E07
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment