Sunday, July 31, 2016

CC Designs August Preview Day 1 and a BIG Announcement!

 
Hello!  So... I have some HUGE news to share with you guys!  I have been asked to be on the Design Team for CC Designs! I'm am so excited and honored to be on this team and I have been dying to share this news with you guys for the last month!  Sooo... that means I'll be sharing my CC Designs creations with you guys and today I'm starting with a preview from the new August Release so without further adieu, here's my card-
 
 
This adorable set is called Meow-lloween and features 5 cute kitties all dressed up in Halloween costumes!  It also includes several sentiments that coordinate with these festive felines.  For my card, I decided to feature 3 of these cuties.  First, I chose my patterned paper which was some old 12X12 Halloween paper I had in my stash.  Then, I colored the cats to match and added some pleated ribbon.  I decided to keep this card pretty simple since I had several stamped images I wanted to feature. So I punched the patterned paper into little flags and added a sentiment at the top.  I also used one of the new CC Designs Die sets for the stitched rectangle.   
 
Here's a side view:
 
 
And a look at the inside:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to post a comment on the Facebook group page Question. There will be 1 stamp set given away to one lucky winner chosen from the comments to the question.
 There will also be a $15 Gift Certificate up for grabs for each Preview Day on the CCD Blog. That's right folks...3 blog commenters will receive a $15 gift certificate. So be sure to head over to the blog every day and leave a comment!  And the Blog Hop on August 4th will have a $25 Gift Certificate hidden on one of the DT Blogs.  Commenting deadline for FB and Blog is Sunday, August 7 @ 12pm EST. PREVIEW day.  
 
Card Details:
Stamp Set- CC Designs Meow-lloween
CC Designs Half Rectangles Die Set
MFT Scallop Die
Label Die- MFT
Patterned Paper - The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
MFT Ink - Orange Zest
Stampin Up Banner Punch
EK Success Tag Punch
Ribbon - Walmart
Copic Colors: YR04, E08, R000, RV0000, RV10, RV000, V12, V15, V17, YG21, YG23, YG67, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Larisa! & your card is fab.
    Just popping by to say how much I've loved being on the ADU DT with you :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so fun and I
    love the mummy
    cat!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful and I'm thinking I need that stamp set!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I love the little critters.

    ReplyDelete