Thursday, July 14, 2016

Christmas Fawn

Hello!  Today, I'm here sharing a Christmas in July card with you!  This is Spring Fawn from Saturated Canary.  She is a clear stamp and I just love her!  The moment I saw this beautiful image, I just knew I had to have it!  I decided to create a Christmas card with her so I colored her in red and made the string of leaves into holly.  I added some pretty woodland Christmas paper and some pretty paper flowers, and there you have it! 

 
A view from the other side:
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper- Recollections Cozy Lodge & Echo Park Home for the Holidays
Stampin Up Bitty Banners
Flowers- Prima & Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls- Want to Scrap & Stampin UP
Swirl Die- MFT
Branch Punch - Martha Stewart
Glitter Snow Flake - Walmart
Stitched Circle Die- Gina Marie Dies
X Stitched Rectangles- Gina Marie Dies
Stampin Up Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp set
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20 (hair) E29, E18, E13 (image) YG23, G07, G28, BG34, BG49, E02, R24, R27, R29, R59, E31, E34, E37, E51, E53, E55, E57
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment