Friday, August 26, 2016

CC Designs Halloween Things


Hello!  Today have a cute little tag and treat bag to share with you!  This is from the new CC Designs Halloween Things set!  So stinkin' cute.  Another great set FULL of adorable images! 
 
 
 
For this little tag, I chose this irresistible little bat.  I colored him is grey's and added him to this fun tag that I cut using the new CC Designs Layering Tags set.  I also added some drippy goo from the CC Designs Make a Card #8 set and some die cut stars. 
 
Here's a closer look:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
 
Tag Details:
Patterned Paper - my stash
Enamel Dots- CC Designs Autumn
Bakers Twine - my stash
Paper Trey Ink - Stars
Reverse Confetti - Tag Me Too Dies
CC Designs Make a Card #8
CC Designs Layering Tags
Ribbon- stash
Small Clothes Pin - Target
Copic Colors: C1, C3, C5, C9, R20, R32
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment