Sunday, August 21, 2016

CC Designs Halloween Cuties - Werewolf

Hello!!! Today, I have a fun little Halloween card to share with you guys using the NEW CC Designs set called Halloween Cuties!  I chose the werewolf stamp, but this set is packed full of adorable images!!! 

 
For my card, I chose some spooky black and orange patterned paper and colored my image to match with Copic markers.  Then I cut him out using the CC Designs Halloween Cuties Outline Dies.  I popped him on top of a fun little tag I created using the new CC Designs Layering Tag Die Set.  I slipped a black paper doily behind and added some black rhinestones to top it off. 
 
Here's a side view:
 
 
A close up:
 
 
A look at the inside:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a spook-tacular day! 
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper - My Minds Eye Haunted
CC Designs Halloween Creatures Stamp Set
CC Designs Layering Tags Set
CC Designs Halloween Creatures Outline Dies
Sentiment - CC Designs Batty Birgitta
Paper Doily - Recollections
Reverse Confetti Tag Me Die set
Reverse Confetti Swirly Circles
Button and rhinestones- my stash
Ribbon - Stampin Up
Spellbinders Labels 1 Die set
Copic Colors:  C3, C5, C9, R24, R27, R59
YR02, YR18, E08, E21, E23, E27, E29, E25
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment