Thursday, August 25, 2016

Saturated Canary- Happy Halloween

Hello! Today, I'm sharing an elegant Halloween card using one of the images from the Faces Pack at Saturated Canary.  I just love how beautiful this image is.  She reminds me of a Disney Princess! 

For this card, I chose some beautiful Halloween paper, colored my image to match and mounted it on several die cut layers of patterned paper.  Then I added some sparkly flowers, a glitter spider, and some rhinestone swirls. 

 
Here's a side view:
 
 
One last look:
 
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper: Teresa Collins - Masquerade Party
pearls- Recollections
MFT Banner Die
sentiment- There She Goes Toadally Awesome set
Paper Doily - Recollections
flowers- my stash
MFT Blueprints 1 Die
Stitched Rectangles - Gina Marie Stamps
rhinestone swirls - Want 2 Scrap
Spider Sticker- The Paper Studio
Copic Colors- (skin) E000, E00, E11, E04, E21, R20 (hair) E40, E42, E47 (image) C5, C7, C9, YG21, YG95, YG97, YG11, YG67, YR14, YR27, E09
 
 Unfortunately, this will be my last Saturated Canary post as a Design Team member.  As you know, Krista has decided the close the shop at the end of August. This means you only have a few more days to snatch up all those beautiful images before they're gone for good.  But, she is offering a subscription plan for a few new digi's over the next year.  Be sure to sign up soon! 
 
I have enjoyed every minute of being on this design team and I am so thankful to Krista for the opportunity!  I wish her all the best of luck and can't wait to see what the future holds for her!  Oh, and not to worry... I will still be creating Saturated Canary cards and posting them here on my blog from time to time so check back often!  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment