Friday, August 5, 2016

CC Designs - New Monster Mash Set

Hello!  Today I'm sharing my CC Designs card featuring the NEW Monster Mash Stamp Set!  This adorable set was released yesterday in the shop.  So head over there and check it out along with all the other new goodies! 

For this card, I decided to use the witch image.  She's just too cute riding on her broom!  I also used the CC Designs Halloween Scene Rubber Stamp which is currently on sale!  As always, I chose my patterned paper first.  This is such a cutesy little image so I decided to use some Doodlebug paper.  Then I colored up the background stamp and my witch to match.  I cut her out with my Scan N Cut 2 and popped her on top of the moon with some foam tape.  I added a cute little cat 3D sticker, some enamel dots, and a punch tag in the corner. 

 
Here's a side view:
 

 
A closer look:
 
 
The inside:
 
 
Card Details:
Stamp- CC Designs Monster Mash Set
CC Designs Halloween Scene Rubber Stamp
Black Cat 3D sticker - Recollections (Michaels)
Stampin Up Banner Punch
Paper Clip -Target
MFT Orange Zest Ink
Button - My Stash
Enamel Dots -The Paper Studio & CC Designs Halloween Boo
Patterned Paper - Doodlebug October 31st
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20 (hair) Y21, Y26 (image) Y21, Y26, R24, R29, R59, E34, E55, E59, E49, C5, C3, C9, YG21, YG23, YG67, V12, V15, V17, Y02, Y15, Y18, YR07, YR12, E09
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!   
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Spooktacular!! I just love the scene you've created for her.

    ReplyDelete