Friday, July 29, 2022

Happy Haunting

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a spooky Halloween card using the Trick or Treat set.  This set is so much fun to play with and makes building scene cards a breeze!  
To create my card, I started with some patterned paper in my stash and trimmed it to fit the front of my card base.  Then I die cut some green paper to act as a hill for the background.  Across the bottom, I layered up a strip of grey paper.  Then I stamped out my images, colored them up with Copics, and cut them out.  Using a cute little haunted house die in my stash, I layered up the images for create a sweet little trick or treat scene.  
For my sentiment, I decided to stamp it across the moon.  I die cut some yellow paper into a large circle.  Then stamped my image towards the to.  I slipped that behind the house.  A few cloud die cuts and a glittered bat finish this card off.  
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Happy crafting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment