Wednesday, July 13, 2022

The Greeting Farm July Preview Day #3

 


It's Day #3 of the July Previews at The Greeting Farm!  Today's Beach Vibes set features a set packed full of summer scene-building elements.  So many fun images and sentiment to create the perfect summer cards!  


To create my card, I stamped out several of the images from the set, masking as needed to create a layered look.  Then I colored up my scene using Copics and trimmed the panel so that the top and bottom were about a 1/8 short on each side.  The I layered that on top of some blue card stock so that it filled in the bottom and top.  Some highlights with my white gel pen finish off this fun beachy card!  


All new set will be available tomorrow!  Be sure to hop along with us to celebrate the new release!  

1 comment: