Monday, July 11, 2022

The Greeting Farm July Release Preview Day #1

 Hello!  It's day #1 of the July Sneak Peeks at The Greeting Farm.  Today, I'm featuring the new stamp set called Anya in Japan.  This sweet set includes several acessory stamps and sentiment to make the perfect scene card!  



To create my card, I stamped out my images, masking them into order to layer them up.  Then I colored them with Copics and die cut the scene to fit the front of my A2 sized card.  Then I mounted that on top of some teal card stock and added a fun fringe trim across the bottom!  


Here's a closer look at the images included in the set.  


As usual, all new stamps will be released on the 15th!  Check back tomorrow for another peek at the release!

1 comment:

  1. Your card Looks AMAZING Larisa!!! GORGEOUS job with all your details

    ReplyDelete